Mexican Spinach Dip
I created this dip as a 100% no-measure recipe; just use all of each package. Not real healthy so I don't make it often, but I always get requests for the recipe.
- 1 16-oz box Velveeta, Mexican flavor
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 2 cans Rotel (I use one regular and one mild)
- 1 10-oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
Heat Velveeta in microwave until soft, 30 seconds to a minute. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream.
Blend in shredded cheese, Rotel, well-drained spinach and taco seasoning mix. Spread evenly.
Bake uncovered at 350 until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions on top before serving.
Serve with sturdy chips.
Can also be made ahead of time, refrigerated, and baked just before serving.