Cheeseburger Beef Jerky
Beef Jerky can be a healthy and delicious snack and there are some amazing tangy, spicy recipes out there. It’s really easy to make, and there isn’t a huge amount of actual work that goes into it, it just takes a lot of time dehydrate. This version has a tasty cheeseburger twist that is surprisingly delicious!
- 1 pound top round steak
- 1 cup onions, pureed
- 1 cup relish
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup mustard
- 2 packages powdered cheese (from boxes of Kraft Dinner or the equivalent powdered cheese)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Adapted from foododdity.com
Mix ingredients for the marinade and put into a large ziploc bag.
Add thin slices of beef. It helps to freeze the beef for 30 to 45 minutes for easy slicing.
Bake on the lowest possible heat setting (160°F) on a baking sheet, preferably on a rack.
Allow to dry on parchment paper if available.
You'll also love
- Turkey Meatball Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Sauté 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Basil Ground Beef 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fillet of Beef au Poivre 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- A&W Onion Rings 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue Melting Pot Cheddar... 3.9/5 (49 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Pork Dumplings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)