Halloween Cookie Pizza
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
1) Heat oven to 350F. line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices; arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
2)Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3) Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
4) In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.