Chicken Tacos (WW 4pts)
- 1/2 bag (11 oz) Tyson® Grilled & Ready™ Fajita Chicken Strips (frozen)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted, each half cut into 6 lengthwise strips
- 6 Tbsp salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- I only found Tyson boneless wing meat, Next time I'll wait until I found the right one. I also used coleslaw mix instead of lettuce to get some carrots etc. **
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
Prepare chicken strips according to package directions. As chicken is warming, combine cumin, salt, red pepper and 1 tablespoon of oil in small bowl.
Add spice mix to chicken as it is warming; toss gently to coat.
Warm tortillas in microwave or brush remaining 1 tablespoon oil on each side of the tortillas and grill or bake just until softened, about 15 seconds per side.
Fill center of each tortilla with 2 ounces chicken, 2 slices avocado, about 1 tablespoon salsa and 1/4 cup lettuce.
Fold tortilla over; serve with extra salsa.
Serving Size: 1 taco
** I skipped putting the oil on tortillas in the microwave **