Baked Haddock with a Ritz Cracker Crust
Baked Haddock with a Ritz Cracker Crust is the perfect main course for any busy weeknight becomes it comes together and cooks through in under 30 minutes so that you can get a healthy and scrumptious fish dish on the table quickly. Serve this recipe with assorted roasted or steamed vegetables, a lightly dressed side salad, or a decadent scoop of rich mashed potatoes, for a full meal that the whole family will rave about.
- 1 pound haddock fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 to 10 Ritz crackers, crumbled
- parsley, for garnish, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine melted butter, wine, and lemon juice. Pour a small amount of mixture into 2 au gratin dishes or 1 square baking dish.
Place haddock into baking dishes, cutting in half to make fitting easier when necessary. Pour remaining butter mixture over fish. Top with crumbled Ritz crackers. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until haddock is flaky and just cooked through.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Rice Pilaf 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Wonderful Slow Cooker Pork Loin 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Grapefruit, Salmon and Avocado... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Asiago Crab & Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mango Mango Salmon 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Shrimp Moo Shu 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Monster Cut Out Cookies 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegetarian Wild Mushroom &... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)