- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 - 6 Hamburger Buns
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 C Mozzarella Cheese
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain.
2. Add oregano and garlic powder, stir well.
3. Split hamburger buns and place on a baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, combine sugar and tomato paste;
5. Brush the tomato paste on top of each half of the
6. Spoon the browned hamburger on top of each bun
half, completely covering.
Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.