Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 lb ) pkg pork tenderloins
- 3 bell peppers (in each color) cut into strips
- 1/2 c red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 12 oz jar orange marmalade
Combine pinapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce in a shallow dish or large freezer bag: add pork tenderloins. Cover and chill one hour.
Saute peppers and onion with a small amount of olive oil until tender--about 5 min. Stir in marmalade; bring to boil and cook until melted. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for basting.
Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill pork, covered with grill lid over medium high heat (350-400) for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160, basting with reserved marmalade mixture.
* red pepper jelly or jalapeno jelly may be substituted for marmalade.
You'll also love
- Krisha's Farfel and Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Charred Asparagus with Shaved... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Apple Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stringy Roast Beef 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lamb Chops w/ Strawberry-balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Condensed Milk Crock Pot... 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Candied Bourbon Bacon Bits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)