Spice-Rubbed Grilled Turkey Tenderloins
Looking for a quicker recipe for turkey that still tastes delicious? These spice rubbed grilled turkey tenderloins cook in about 20 minutes on the grill.
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat grill to 350°F to 400°F (medium-high) heat. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Brush turkey tenderloin with olive oil, and rub with brown sugar mixture.
Grill turkey, covered with grill lid, over 350°F to 400°F (medium-high) heat 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 165°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Roasted Tomato-basil Bisque 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage, Pear, and Gruyere Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chorizo Potato Croquettes 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Libby's Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Turkey with Roasted... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)