Resses Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package Reeses peanut Butter Chips (10 ounces)
- 1 bag Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips (11.5 ounces)
- 30 + miniature Reese's peanut Butter Cups (the more the better), cut into quarters
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
Adapted from chocolatechocolateandmore.com
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa, stir to combine. Pour in melted butter and mix until all crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
Start layering the remaining ingredients in order. Peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top covering every nook and cranny.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, being careful not to burn peanut butter cups. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container.