Low Carb Cheesecake Bars
- 2 large eggs, beaten until frothy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 ⁄3 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
1. Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all Crust ingredients and mix well. Pour into greased dish, spreading evenly, and bake on the center rack for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes after baking.
3. While crust bakes, prepare the cheesecake filling by beating cream cheese, sugar substitute, and vanilla extract in a mixer on medium speed until combined. Add eggs and continue mixing on medium, just until mixed and smooth.
4. Pour filling over crust, spread evenly, and bake in the 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into 16 squares to serve garnished with fresh strawberries if desired.
calories:155 |fat: 14g|protein: 5g |fiber: 1g |net carbs:1.5
You'll also love
- CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)