Hearty Cheese Tortellini
By Nicole S
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 30mins
In a small skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the marinara sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
Prepare tortellini according to package directions; stir into meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.