Veal Cutlets or Scallopini
By Julie Adams
- 1 lb. veal cutlet
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 Tbsp.chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 can sliced mushroom or fresh mushrooms sautéed'
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Veal should be sliced thin; then pounded with mallet.
Dip veal in flour.
Sauté' in butter in large skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add sherry.
Add parsley and mushrooms.
Simmer for 10 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Stringy Roast Beef 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Eye of Round Roast with Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chops w/ Strawberry-balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sinigang Salmon Belly/Bangus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Avacado Salad from Tommy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Rabbit (Or Chicken)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Medallions With Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops wrapped in Bacon-Baked 0/5 (0 Votes)