Veal Cutlets or Scallopini
By Julie Adams
- 1 lb. veal cutlet
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 Tbsp.chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 can sliced mushroom or fresh mushrooms sautéed'
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Veal should be sliced thin; then pounded with mallet.
Dip veal in flour.
Sauté' in butter in large skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add sherry.
Add parsley and mushrooms.
Simmer for 10 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)