Cheeseburger Cups Recipe
"A terrific recipe for moms with young kids and busy lives, this simple, inexpensive dish is made with handy ingredients and takes just a short time.” Best of all, kids will go absolutely crazy for these darling dinner bites!
Jeri Millhouse - Ashland, Ohio
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 4 pieces of bacon cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup dill pickles diced.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product cubed
- BBQ Sauce
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large skillet, cook beef and bacon over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add mushrooms and pickles and cook for 4 minutes. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Top with BBQ Sauce to serve. Yield: 5 servings.