Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars
Who says that a healthy breakfast bar can't be quick and easy in the morning? Make these on your weekend and wrap them individually to pull out in the morning.
- 2 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm® organic oats & honey granola
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (5.3 ounce) containers Greek blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Farm® organic oats & honey granola, coarsely crushed
Cooking time 205mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups granola and the melted butter. Firmly press in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on cooling rack. Freeze about 5 minutes or until cold.
Spoon yogurt over crust; gently spread to cover. Sprinkle with blueberries and crushed granola. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before cutting. To make bars, cut into 5 rows by 2 rows. Wrap each bar tightly in plastic wrap. Store in freezer.
You'll also love
- Shrimp with Pesto Cream Sauce 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Pork Roast 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Berry Cobbler - crock pot style 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Almond Coconut Butter Cups 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)