Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado and Tomatoes
1 Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
2 While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat; add garlic. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until garlic is tender but not brown; remove from heat.
3 Stir basil, avocado and tomatoes into garlic in sauce-pan. Toss vegetable mixture and pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Dutch Apple Pie Jam 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cubes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bisquick Heart Smart®... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo, Michael Symon 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Tomato Jam (Sweet & Savory) 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Beef Ravioli with Bacon Butter... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (11 Votes)