Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado and Tomatoes
1 Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
2 While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat; add garlic. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until garlic is tender but not brown; remove from heat.
3 Stir basil, avocado and tomatoes into garlic in sauce-pan. Toss vegetable mixture and pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Dutch Apple Pie Jam 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Giblet Turkey Stock 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sautéed Crimini Mushrooms 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- QUINOA + KALE PATTIES 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Green Tomatoes Fried with Shrimp... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Penne Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Asian Noodles with Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Homemade Tortellini 4.5/5 (8 Votes)