Dilled Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Perfect salad for a hot summer day, or when you want a fresh light side dish. Cucumbers and tomatoes are complemented with a perfect light dressing.
- 4 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges, about 3 cups
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced, about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill 1
- /2 teaspoon seasoned salt
In large glass serving bowl, mix tomatoes, cucumbers and onion.
In small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients until blended. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to mix. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors. Toss again just before serving. Serve with slotted spoon.