Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipes
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 3 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles (5 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce (any variety) or marinara sauce (1 pound 10 ounces)
- 1 jar Green Giant® 1/2 sliced mushrooms, drained (4.5 ounces)
Adapted from recipe.com
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook beef, onion and bell pepper over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender.
1. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Use 5-quart Dutch oven. Increase water to 3 cups. In step 2, simmer uncovered 12 to 14 minutes.