Fish Tacos Grilled
- 1/2 pound frozen cod or other mild whitefish fillets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 12 hard corn tortilla shells or soft flour tortillas
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, shredded coleslaw mix, sliced green onions, as desired
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white
Arrange cod fillets in single layer on heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, turning to coat.
Place aluminum foil with cod onto grill. Grill 10-12 minutes or until fish is no longer translucent and flakes easily with fork.
Combine sour cream, milk and remaining taco seasoning in small bowl.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Break fish into bite-sized chunks; place into taco shells.
Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings, as desired. Drizzle with sour cream mixture.