Apple Pie Fries
Idea’s on food,Preparations,Links,Recipes,Handy Tips,Motivation,DIY Ideas & More Also Join us at ♥Delish Dish♥ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/♥Delish Dish♥ at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delish-Dish/708111469228037
- Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated pie Crust (2 ct.)
- Approx. 1.5 cups of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Sparkle Sugar for sprinkling..a.k.a. “Salt”
- Caramel Sauce and/or Ice Cream for dipping
- A food processor..optional!
- A decorative edge roll-cutter..optional!
Adapted from ohbiteit.com
Chop up the Apple Pie Filling as best as you can. I used a food processor and it worked great!Unroll each crust and spread the Filling onto one of them.leave a 1/8″ border around the edge.Put the other Pie Crust on top and press lightly to secure it. Make an egg wash by mixing the egg with a splash of water. Brush some egg wash on the top, and sprinkle it with the Sugar “Salt”.Cut strips about 1/2″ thick and then cut those into “fry” shapes. Place them carefully onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 12 minutes, or until they’re slightly golden and firm. Make sure and serve them with some Caramel “Ketchup” for dipping.