Orange Creamsickle Cookies
Try this Orange Creamsickle Cookies recipe.
- 1 Pouch Sugar Cookie Mix, 1 pound or 1.5 ounces
- 6 tablspoon Butter, Melted
- 2 teaspoon Orange Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 7 Drops Yellow Food Color
- 4 Drop Red Food Color
- 1 1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir all ingredients (Except chips) until dough forms. Mix in Chips.
Drop on cookie sheet with a sm to med cookie scoop, then flatten the tops.
Bake 10 minutes or just until dough is set. Cool one minute on pan, move to cooking rack to cook completely