Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole - Super Easy
- Seasonings of your choice, some examples:
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 10.75 ounce can of 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Approx. 45 Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup 2% shredded cheese of your choice
- .25 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Crushed Red Peppers (if you like it a little spicy)
- Italian seasonings
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 11x7-inch baking dish.
Cook ground turkey until done; drain fat.
In a medium bowl, mix Cream of Mushroom Soup together with the cooked ground turkey. Season to your liking. Spread ground turkey mixture into bottom of baking dish evenly.
Arrange frozen tater tots across top of ground turkey mixture until covered. Sprinkle cheese evenly across top of tater tots. Sprinkle chopped green onions if desired on top of cheese.
Bake casserole in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until tater tots are cooked and cheese is melted.
8 - 2.75 "x 3.5" square servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.9 g
Cholesterol: 49.0 mg
Sodium: 520.0 mg
Total Carbs: 15.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 16.4 g
You'll also love
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- One Dish Pork Tenderloin 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Hamburger Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mexican Tater Tot Casserole 4.7/5 (3 Votes)