Strawberry-Swirl Cheesecake Smoothie
If you love cheesecake then you'll love this smoothie.
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 graham crackers, divided
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, slightly thawed
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Blend cream cheese, milk, 3 tablespoon sugar, vanilla and 6 crackers in blender until smooth.
Pour all but about 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into liquid measuring cup. Reserve for later use.
Add strawberries and remaining sugar to remaining cream cheese mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Pour into 4 glasses.
Pour reserved cream cheese mixture gently over strawberry mixture in glasses. Crumble remaining cracker; sprinkle over smoothies.
You'll also love
- Caramel-Apple Cheesecake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cut-Out Cookies with... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Ghosts For Halloween 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy and Rich Banana and... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)