Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
A dessert that's almost too beautiful to eat. Glazed in a sauce, it's the perfect dessert to take to your next social gathering and is guaranteed to be a hit. Filled with the flavors of strawberry shortcake, this trifle is sure to be a hit at your next party. Add some blueberries and serve this refreshing dessert on the 4th of July or keep the recipe as it for a romantic Valentine's Day treat or festive Easter dish.
- 1 angel food cake, cubed or torn
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 16 ounce package frozen strawberries
- 2 packages sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Fresh strawberries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Dissolve jello in boiling water. Remove from heat and stir in frozen berries.
Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until partially gelled.
Meanwhile, whisk together the pudding with the milk until thickened. Fold in Cool Whip.
Place ⅓ of the cake pieces in the bottom of a trifle dish, top with ⅓ of the jello mixture, top that with ⅓ of the pudding mixture. Repeat two more times.
Garnish the top with fresh, sliced strawberries.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)