Charley's Crab Gazpacho
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced (I use white or Vidalia)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped (I use Italian flat leaf)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing (Use Wishbone.)
- salt and pepper (I only use pepper. No salt needed in my opinion.)
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Serve chilled with a dollop of sour cream, a few croutons and a cucumber spear, if you wish.