Pinepple Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 cup Thick Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
- Dash Of Kosher Salt
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 whole Fresh Pineapple, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 pounds Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined, Tails Off
- 1 pound Thin Bacon, Cut In Half Crosswise.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Soak 30 wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
Make the marinade by combining teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and green onions. Stir together and set aside.
Place a chunk of pineapple on top of a shrimp, then wrap the whole thing in half a slice of bacon. Thread a skewer through the whole thing to anchor it all together. Repeat with the rest of the shrimp, pineapple, and bacon.
Brush all the skewers with the marinade then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush again, then return them for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the bacon is sizzling and the shrimp is cooked.
Arrange them on a platter and sprinkle them with sliced green onion. Serve warm or at room temperature!
(Note: Assemble the skewers just before putting them in the oven, as they don't do well assembled ahead of time.)
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)