Cowboy Pork Chops With Bbq Rice
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb.)
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup canned French fried onions
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ
Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ according to package directions; set aside.
Season chops, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 6 minutes or until chops are done. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
Cook mushrooms in same skillet, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat, set aside.
Arrange Rice on serving platter. Top with chops, then mushroom mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with onions.