Honey Zucchini Bread
This one is a must! It's super easy to make and the slight hint of honey is amazing. Serve as a dessert or midday snack when you need a pick-me-up-boost!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-cup walnuts
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4-cup Sue Bee Honey
- 4 eggs beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix the wet ingredients and sugar.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into wet mixture. Add chopped nuts.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x13-inch loaf pan or two smaller loaf pans. Bake 1 to 1 1/4 hours at 350°F. An inserted toothpick in the center should come out clean if the bread is done.
You'll also love
- Cilantro Adobo Baked Tilapia 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple Granola Bars 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Mousse Canapés 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Bread with Cointreau... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Raisin Cake Recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Tots (Low Carb) 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Persimmon Bread 4.1/5 (9 Votes)