Steak in an Pot
- 2 - 3 lbs beef loin top sirloin stea, boneless
- 1 (2 oz) packet Kraft Parmesan Seasoning Blend, Cracked Black Pepper & Toasted Onion
- 6 small new potatoes
- 2 large onions, cut into quarters
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, optional
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1. Put steaks into slow cooker & sprinkle with seasoning, coating as much as possible.
2. Add new potatoes, onions & mushrooms.
3. Add cream of mushroom soup to steaks, potatoes, onions, & mushrooms.
4. Cook on Low for 6 - 8 hours.