Sweet and Sour Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Pop this Indian-inspired dish into a slow cooker and enjoy a tasty, hot dinner, hassle-free.
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green pepper(s), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large vidalia onion(s), sliced
- 14 1/2 oz stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) mango chutney
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder, or more to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Place chicken, pepper and onion in a slow cooker; top with tomatoes.
Mix together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over chicken mixture, cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Yields about 1 1/2 to 2 cups per serving.