Chicken Taquito Enchiladas
- 1 box of frozen Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
- 3 cups Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 28 ounce Macayo's enchilada red sauce
- 1 large can mild green chilies, chopped
- 1 can chopped olives1 bundle chopped scallions
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Layer the frozen taquitos in a 13 x 9 pan in a single row. Fill in any spaces on the side with more taquitos until pan is full.
Spread 1 1/2 cups sour cream down the middle of the frozen taquitos. Pour the enchilada sauce over the sour cream evenly.
Sprinkle with chilies. Sprinkle cheese over chilies and then olives.
Bake uncovered for at least 30 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with scallions.
Add dollop of remaining sour cream for each serving.