Sausage, Apple, Red potato skillet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12-ounce package apple chicken sausage
- 20-ounce package refrigerated rosemary garlic red potato wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
1. In a very large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat. Slice the sausage into 3/4-inch pieces and add them to the skillet. Cook until both sides of the sausage brown.
2. Add the potatoes, onions and apple slices. Toss to combine and continue to cook until the potatoes are golden brown.
3. Stir together vinegar and sugar and pour the mixture into the skillet. Stir to coat and cover with a lid. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the potatoes and apples are tender and the vinegar is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Watermelon & Cucumber Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Mushroom and Miso Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Toffee Bars 4/5 (2 Votes)
- CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Cheddar-n-Spice Cookie tart 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Sausage with Spaghetti 4/5 (2 Votes)