No-Bake Creamsicle Pie
- 1/2 cup graham crakcer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons egg white
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (4 sevings) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and egg white until well mixed. Press into the bottom only of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 8 to 9 min., or until the crust is crisp. Set aside to cool.
3. Place the water in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 3 min. until boiling. Pour the gelatin into the water and whisk until thoroughly dissolved. Set aside to cool.
4. Place the cottage cheese into the bowl of food processor and pulse intil smooth. Add cream cheese and continue processing until smooth. Pour in the sugar-free gelatin. Scrape down the sides and continue mixing until all ingredients are combined. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
5. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust and refrigerate intil set about 4 hours or overnight.