PINEAPPLE BANANA BREAD
A nice dessert or breakfast bread.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans or macadamia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple (well drained)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon; stir in nuts. Set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in another mixing bowl; blend well. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just moist. Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (check for doneness after an hour and adjust timing).
3. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Best Creamy Potato Salad 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Watermelon and Feta Skewers 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pudding Cookies 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bread Pudding 4.6/5 (18 Votes)