PINEAPPLE BANANA BREAD
A nice dessert or breakfast bread.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans or macadamia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple (well drained)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon; stir in nuts. Set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in another mixing bowl; blend well. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just moist. Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (check for doneness after an hour and adjust timing).
3. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.