- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Yellow Moist Deluxe Cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 16 oz can prepared Duncan Hines Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting (NOT whipped)
- 12 oz pkg Vanilla Morsels
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup reserved cake batter
1. Preheat oven to 350degF. Grease & Flour a jelly roll pan (must use a jelly roll pan)
2. Prepare the cake batter. Mix the cake mix, Eggs, oil, and 2/3 cup Bailey's with an electric beater - blend until all the ingredients are mixed, then beat at medium speed for an additional 2 minutes. Immediately take out 1/2 cup (needed for swirl), and pour the rest into the jelly roll pan.
3. In a small bowl blend the frosting, 1/4 cup Bailey's, reserved cake batter, and vanilla chips.
4. Drop large spoonfuls of the swirl mixture over the batter. Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect and mix in.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes. If the batter is still runny or loose on top, bake an additional 5 minutes as necessary. When cool, cut into small squares and store in refrigerator.