White Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Nut Cookie
White Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Nut Cookie are the perfect delicious cookie for any occasion!
- 1 (two cubes) cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
Cream together the butter, sugars, and salt. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and light.
Stir the flour and baking soda together in another bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture and beat until combined.
Add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Place rounded mounds of dough about the size of walnuts on the prepared pans. Bake for ten minutes or until the edges of the cookies just begin to brown. Remove them to a wire rack to cool.
Makes about four dozen cookies.
Baker’s note: Be sure to use the best quality macadamia nuts and white chocolate available.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (178 Votes)