Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
- 1/4 pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
Cover with remaining foil.
Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Pork Chops-Trisha Y 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Barbecued Pork Burgers with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Dreamy Orange Cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Carmel zucchini muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Swiss Tossed Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Beef-and-Potato Nugget... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos 5/5 (1 Votes)