Roasted Pork with Blackberry Sauce
A rich and flavorful marinade, including blackberry preserves, dry white wine, fresh rosemary, and Dijon mustard, dresses up roasted pork tenderloin. Fresh green beans make a simple, healthy side dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup blackberry preserves, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- Steamed green beans (optional)
- Finely shredded orange peel (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
1.Place tenderloin in resealable plastic bag set in shallow dish. For marinade, in bowl whisk together preserves, wine, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon orange peel, and rosemary. Pour marinade over pork; seal bag. Marinate, refrigerated, 2 to 5 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast 35 to 45 minutes or until slightly pink in center (155 degrees F).
3.Meanwhile, for sauce, in small saucepan bring reserved marinade to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Slice pork; serve with sauce and green beans. Top with additional orange peel.
You'll also love
- Zucchini with Cannellini Beans and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- African Chicken Peanut Soup 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan Nigerian Okra Stew with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- FISH - Pan Grilled Rockfish Fillet... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Raw Butternut Squash with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash with Apples &... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Andouille Sausage with Red... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)