Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 Granny Smith apples (3 lb.), peeled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted, divided
- 12 NILLA Wafers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
MIX dry pudding mix, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Toss fruit with 1/4 cup butter in large bowl. Add pudding mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into slow cooker; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours (or HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
MEANWHILE, combine chopped wafers, nuts, remaining butter and sugar in shallow microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until golden brown, stirring every 30 sec. Cool.
SPRINKLE with nut mixture just before serving.