Barbecued Pork Burgers with Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar, divided
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 lb ground pork
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Preheat grill to medium
Combine mayonnaise, milk, 1 tbsp. vinegar and onion
Toss with coleslaw and parsley, season with salt and pepper
Which remaining 1 tbsp vinegar with barbecue sauce in a medium bowl.
Add 2 tbsp sauce mixture to ground pork in another bowl. Mix well. Gently shape into 4 patties.
Brush buns with reserved barbecue sauce.
Grill burgers and 8 minutes, flipping once and brush generously with remaining sauce.
Put burgers on buns and top with coleslaw.