Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- 12 oz. whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (just the powder, don't add the milk)
- 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallows (add just before serving)
Adapted from facebook.com
Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder.
Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving.