Spinach Salad with Dried Cherries
- 1/4 c raw green pumpkin seeds
- 4 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a pie plate; bake until puffed and brown, about 10 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and oil until combined and thickened; season with salt and pepper.
3) Add the spinach, onion, and cherries to the dressing; toss to combine. Top the salad with the pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.