Sausage Grits Casserole
- 3 cups hot cooked grits
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp hot sauce
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
In large bowl, combine grits, cheese, green onion, butter and cream cheese, stirring until chesses melt. Stir in sausage, milk, eggs and hot sauce until combined.
Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 50-60 minutes or until set.