Roasted Turnip, Potatoe and Apple Hash
- 4 C turnip roots, peeled and cubed
- 5 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cubed (about 4 C)
- 2 apples, cubed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425. In large bowl, combine turnips, potatoes, apples and onion.
Whisk together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper and pour over turnip mixture. Stir until coated.
Place mixture on baking sheet in single layer. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Meatball Tortellini Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ricotta Orange Pound Cake with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Eggplant Pizza from Metabolic... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese Onion Sausage style 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Beef-and-Potato Nugget... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- New Potatoes w/ Artichoke Hearts &... 5/5 (1 Votes)