Roasted Turnip, Potatoe and Apple Hash
- 4 C turnip roots, peeled and cubed
- 5 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cubed (about 4 C)
- 2 apples, cubed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425. In large bowl, combine turnips, potatoes, apples and onion.
Whisk together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper and pour over turnip mixture. Stir until coated.
Place mixture on baking sheet in single layer. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Teriyaki Glazed Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hot Apple Cider for a Crowd 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lithuanian Potato Pancakes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Polish Sausage Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Miso-Glazed Turnips 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Turnips 4/5 (10 Votes)