- 2 cans (17 ounces each) whole-kernel corn, not drained
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
Place mixture in prepared dish, and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden and set.