Connie's Shrimp Dip
This shrimp dip comes together in 10 minutes or less and is perfect for dipping chips, crackers, crusty bread, or veggies. Serve this elegant dip at your next soiree and you are guaranteed to impress all of your guests. FIlled with succulent cocktail shrimp, dill, fresh onions, fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and creamy mayonnaise, this shrimp dip is the perfect starter for any celebration.
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked frozen cocktail shrimp, clean and deveined
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- Add paprika for coloring
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from crisco.com
Thaw shrimp and drain.
Mix all ingredients except shrimp in food processor until well blended.
Add shrimp and pulse until mixed.
You'll also love
- Onions on George Foreman Grill 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Risotto 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pizza Fondue 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cookies (with filling -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Halibut with Tapenade in Parchment 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spooky Spiced Shrimp 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cream of Crab Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits 4/5 (1 Votes)