Oatmeal Date Spice Cookies
Oatmeal and spice, and everything nice: that's what these cookies are made of! These delicious date filled oatmeal spice cookies are the perfect comfort dessert.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box classic yellow cake mix
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, toasted
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup coconut flakes, optional
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cake mix, melted butter, flour, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer 1 minute, or until well blended. Stir in oats, walnuts, dates and coconut.
Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, spacing cookies 2” apart.
Bake 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheet 5 minutes and then transfer cookies to a cooling rack or platter.
You'll also love
- Hearty Barley-Lentil Soup with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Potatoes AuGratin --Bonefish... 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Lemon Gnocchi with Spinach and Peas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Peaches-and-Cream Refrigerator... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- African Chicken Peanut Soup 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto - Rizzo's 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry-Pistachio Lace Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (4 Votes)