So easy to make, so good, and very pretty on a platter.
- Crepes Mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash salt
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 2 cans Comstock strawberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- powder sugar, ice cream, whip cream, yogurt, the choice is all yours
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Combine Crepe Mix Ingredients and set aside over night, Not less than 4 hours.
2. To cook crepes; season a small egg pan or skillet, with melted butter. Pour 1/4 cup Mix (use measuring cup) into Med High Heated skillet/pan, cook until brown on both sides. As they cook place on a platter and separate with wax paper, until ready to fill them. Keep warm.
3. To fill crepes, heat filling to hot, add warm filling and roll in jelly roll style. Place on your serving plate. Top with sprinkled powder sugar (dust well), whip cream, or your choice of toppings above.