Grilled Swordfish Steak with Herbs
- 1/4 cup EVOO olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sswordfish steaks, approximately 1 inch thick
1. Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, lemon zest, rosemary, salt and pepper in a re-sealable bag or plastic marinating container.
2. Add swordfish steaks and toss to coat with mixture.
3. Marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Get your grill ready and heat to a medium temperature.
5. Grill steaks approximately 5 minutes per side for a medium done-ness.
You'll also love
- Swordfish Baked in Coconut Milk... 0/5 (0 Votes)