Pork Chops and Gravy
- 4 whole thick cut bone in pork chops (need to be the thick cut bone in ones with a little fat)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix (1 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry pork gravy mix
place pork chops in the slow cooker
mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour on to chops.
cook on low 6-8 hours until they are VERY fork tender...if they still aren't fall apart cook 30 minutes more and then check again ( continue until they are how you want them)
serve with mashed potatoes or white rice to put the gravy on!!!!!!!!!!