Hash Brown Chicken Casserole
- 1 (32 oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
Preheat oven to 350*.
Combine hash browns and chicken in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Mix together 1/2 cup butter, mushroom soup, cheese, onion and sour cream. Pour over potatoes and chicken. Top with cornflakes. Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup butter over top.
Bake uncovered 45 minutes.